Lue lisää englanninkielisinä.
Firmware Version 2.2 for GH6
Panasonic announces the Release of Firmware Version 2.2 for GH6 To Support Direct SSD Recording over USB
Panasonic has announced it will release firmware update program Ver.2.2 for its LUMIX GH6 to support direct recording and playback of video/photo using an external SSD connected via USB.
With the latest firmware, it will be possible to record high-quality, low-compression Apple ProRes 422 HQ (Maximum 1.9Gbps) or high-bitrate, large-volume 4:2:2 10-bit All-Intra directly on the USB drive (SSD) with maximum 2TB capacity. Data files recorded on the SSD can be easily transferred to PC via USB, which minimises backup work and makes the post-production process more efficient.
The firmware program will be available to download free of charge from the LUMIX Global Customer Support website https://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/dsc/ on 27th September 2022.
Panasonic continues its philosophy of continuous improvement through the implementation of future-ready firmware solutions for its mirrorless cameras to deliver more flexible filmmaking workflows.
- High frame rate video exceeding 60.00p cannot be recorded to an external SSD.
• It is not possible to record video and photo on the SD card or CFexpress card simultaneously while recording it on the external SSD.
• Use an external SSD no more than 2 TB in size that is compatible with USB Type-C. We recommend using an external SSD whose operation has been confirmed by Panasonic. Note beforehand that this is not a guarantee of operation on all devices.
• Latest information on the external SSDs will be available at the following support site at the same time as firmware release: https://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/dsc/connect/index.html
• Apple and ProRes are trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
• The USB-IF Logos are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum, Inc.
• Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
• All functions may not be available depending on the situation.
• Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.