FZ1000 II sisältää lähes kaiken parhaiden tulosten saamiseksi. Lue lisää englanninkielisinä
Powerful and versatile
The new LUMIX FZ1000 II is the tool you need
- Large 1-inch-high sensitivity sensor
- Fast 16x LEICA* DC VARIO-ELMARIT lens
- High-resolution Live View Finder
The brand new FZ1000 II is a camera for every occasion. Boasting a large 1-inch sensor and a 16x optical LEICA certified zoom lens, it is the perfect bridge camera for photo enthusiasts. Taking high-quality photographs in a wide range of different conditions is easy, with advanced specifications designed to help you get the best shot. When speed is of the essence, the FZ1000 II has you covered, while 4K Photo and Video give you added flexibility. Use either the free-angle rear screen, or the high-resolution Live View Finder (LVF) to compose your shots.
* The LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT lens is manufactured using measurement instruments and quality assurance systems that have been certified by Leica Camera AG based on the company’s quality standards.
The FZ1000 II is equipped with all the best specifications you need to help you get your shot.
At the heart of the camera is a large 1-inch 20.1-megapixel High Sensitivity CMOS sensor, which boasts a high signal to noise ratio – in other words, it’s the ideal choice for capturing clear images, even in low light conditions. The 16x optical LEICA zoom lens gives you a 35mm camera equivalent of 25-400mm, making it perfect for everything from scenic photography to distant subjects. The newly added Zoom Compose Assist assures, that you do not loose your subject when it suddenly leaves the frame. An aperture range of f/2.8-4.0 is available for creating beautifully blurred backgrounds, while a new minimum aperture of f/11 is useful for highly detailed landscape shots. Additional specifications include the following:
- 5-axis Hybrid O.I.S.+ (Optical Image Stabilizer) to compensate for handshake to achieve blur-free images at every focal length.
- Photo Styles for creative , including the newly added L.Monochrome D mode for enhanced monochrome images.
- Bluetooth Low Energy (4.2) and Wi-Fi connectivity (IEEE802.11b/g/n) for instant sharing via Panasonic Image App
- Long-Life Battery with AC- or USB Power Charging on the Go.
Capture every moment with LUMIX FZ1000 II
- Fast operation and Light Speed autofocus
- High-speed burst shooting
- 4K Photo and video to capture the fastest movements.
To complement the high sensitivity sensor, the FZ1000 II has been equipped with a quick start-up time and an ultrafast autofocus of approximately 0.09 seconds. A burst rate of 12fps (AFS), plus a high-speed (electronic) shutter sporting 1/16000 seconds round off this package.
LUMIX’s famous 4K Photo capabilities help you get the shot in difficult situations. Fleeting moments can be captured at a stunning 30 frames per second, giving you the option to choose the best frame later. A newly added Auto Marking feature helps you to find the right shot quickly and easily, too.
Other exciting 4K Photo functions include Post Focus, Focus Stacking and the ability to combine multiple images for a fun “stromotion” effect.
Video enthusiasts record stunningly smooth, high-resolution QFHD in 3840×2160 pixel resolution at 30/25/24p.
The ergonomics of the FZ1000 II have been designed to make it a comfortable shooting experience. A high-speed and high-precision 0.39-inch OLED Live View Finder has a 2,360k-dot resolution and 0.74x magnification. The eyepoint of 20mm allows for high visibility – even for photographers wearing glasses. Meanwhile, the 3.0-inch, 1,250k-dot free-angle rear monitor includes touch-control and can rotate 180 degrees to the side and 270 degrees up and down for shooting from every conceivable angle. Intuitive controls, including a front/rear dual dial system and a total of 13 function buttons puts everything you need at your fingertips.