Lue lisää englanninkielisinä.
Technics Announces the SU-G700M2 Integrated Amplifier as Successor of the Highly Acclaimed SU-G700
Technics today announced the launch of the new SU-G700M2 Integrated Amplifier. Building upon the platform of the successful and widely acclaimed predecessor SU-G700, having received countless excellent reviews and accolades from across the globe. The new SU-G700M2 is a typical example of Technics’ untiring efforts to constantly improve even their most accomplished audiophile products in order to add truly outstanding value to the contemporary audio world. With the new SU-G700M2, advanced technologies derived from Technics’ Reference SU-R1000 Integrated Amplifier were employed to migrate it to the next state-of-art level in its class.
The SU-G700M2 inherits Technics full-digital core amplifier technologies such as the JENO Engine (Jitter Elimination and Noise-Shaping Optimization) for highest signal precision free of jitter and distortion, and LAPC (Load Adaptive Phase Calibration) for optimum matching to any speaker.
Seeking further improvement, the new SU-G700M2 incorporates the following technologies:
- An Advanced Speed Silent Power Supply(AS²PS), incorporating “fast” semiconductor parts such as GaN(Gallium-Nitride) FETs and Silicium Carbide (SiC) Diodes for a much more reactive, efficient supply of current to the power stage for higher drivability of speakers. This approach leans on the power supply of the SU-R1000 reference amplifier
- Improved sound image and dynamic power, combining low distortion and high transparency with energetic drive, improved sound stage and precise focus of voices and instruments without sharpness
- A high-quality MC phono input stage (in addition to MM input) for direct connectivity to turntables with highly preferred MC pickup cartridges
- Phono Input Phase selector for optimized playback of mainly older vinyl discs recorded with inverted phase
- Volume and source knobs now have the aluminium “spin” texture also derived from the SU-R1000 Reference Amplifier for clear distinction from the original SU-G700
The SU-G700M2 will be available in Europe from October 2021. The finish options are hairline-brushed aluminium in silver or black.
■About Technics amplifiers
Technics is the brand name of hi-fi audio products owned by the Panasonic Corporation with main residence in Osaka, Japan. The Technics brand was founded in 1965. Driven by a constant strive for innovation and excellence within the audio field, countless legendary hi-fi components have been released by the Technics brand, many of them having set new standards in the audio world.
In the amplifier world, technologies such as OTL(Output transformer-less), OCL(Output capacitor-less), Class A+ or the Battery Driven Power Supply have been inventions by Technics and have gained legendary status.
Since the brand rebirth in 2014, Technics has released amplifiers built on their proprietary full-digital approach based on the JENO Engine(Jitter Elimination and Noise-Shaping Optimization), also applying LAPC(Load Adaptive Phase Calibration) for perfectly matching a Technics amplifier to any speaker connected.