Kaikkien aikojen valo- ja videokuvausobjektiivi. Lue lisää englanninkielisinä.
Panasonic develops fast wide-angle
- Professional LEICA DG 10-25mm zoom lens
(35mm camera equivalent: 20-50mm)
- The World’s First Full-range F1.7 Wide Zoom Lens as of September 25, 2018
- Aiming to be the ultimate photo/video-hybrid digital interchangeable lens
- Constant aperture ensures harmonic depth of field while zooming
Panasonic Corporation announces that it is developing the LEICA DG VARIO-SUMMILUX 10-25mm / F1.7 wide zoom digital interchangeable lens (35mm camera equivalent: 20-50mm). It is the world’s first* F1.7 wide-angle zoom lens for the Micro Four Thirds (MFT) system.
Taking full advantage of the MFT system standard, the new LEICA DG VARIO-SUMMILUX 10-25mm / F1.7 lens is both: bright and compact. It is the first interchangeable lens to be introduced to the market featuring a full-range F1.7 high-speed aperture.
Integrating a click-less aperture ring that provides seamless aperture control, the new LEICA DG VARIO-SUMMILUX 10-25mm / F1.7 lens aims to be the ultimate photo/video-hybrid digital interchangeable lens.
The zoom range of the VARIO-SUMMILUX covers 10-25 mm: Starting from a wide angle and reaching to the natural perspective of human vision. It is designed and developed to fully support photography as well as video recording on a professional level.
LEICA DG lenses are designed to exceed the stringent LEICA quality standards to boast excellent optical performance. The new LEICA DG VARIO-SUMMILUX 10-25mm / F1.7 achieves exceptional imaging performance over the entire zoom range, empowering users to capture precise details and expressions.
Panasonic is committed to further expand the camera and lens line-up for the MFT system to meet customer demands and needs.
* As of September 25, 2018
- Details of the product specifications, the date of release and the price are yet to be advised.
- Leica is a registered trademark of Leica Microsystems IR GmbH.
- SUMMILUX is a registered trademarks of Leica Camera.