Med högre upplösning på sensorn, bluetooth, touchskärm och mycket mer så är LX100 ll den perfekta kameran för fotografen som vill ha mycket kamera i litet format. Läs mer i vår engelska version.
The new Lumix LX100 II camera: your perfect companion
· Large high-sensitivity 17 megapixel multi-aspect-sensor (when 4:3)
· Leica DC Vario-Summilux Lens with f/1.7 fast aperture for gorgeous bokeh
· New touch-sensitive screen for more flexibility and creativity
Panasonic is proud to announce the Lumix LX100 II. Now in its seventh generation, the acclaimed LX series is the ideal companion for street photographers, being small and light while still featuring many high-end technical specifications.
Along with a new 17 megapixel multi-aspect Four Thirds sensor, the LX100 II houses a Leica DC VARIO-SUMMILUX f/1.7-f/2.8 high-speed lens offering a 35mm equivalent of 24-75mm for superb versatility.
An LVF (Live View Finder) joins a new 3.0-inch touch-sensitive screen, giving you the flexibility to compose your images however you want to. Other fantastic features include 4K Video and 4K Photo, the introduction of new Monochrome Photo Styles, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity, plus USB charging for power boosts on the move.
Lumix LX100 II Key Features
1. Micro Four Thirds Large High Sensitivity MOS Sensor and Venus Engine
The Lumix LX100 II integrates a total 21.77-megapixel sensor achieving effective 17.0 megapixel in 4:3 aspect. A boost in resolution when compared to the original LX100 camera, the extra pixels ensure high resolution no matter which one you choose to shoot in – pick from 4:3, 3:2, 1:1 and 16:9.
Approximately 1.6x larger than a one-inch type sensor, the new sensor boasts excellent signal to noise ratio, resulting in a dramatic reduction in noise when shooting at the maximum ISO setting of 25,600.
Meanwhile, the latest Venus Engine renders vibrant, true-to-life high quality images with excellent resolution, high contrast and impressive colour reproduction.
*2 Multi-aspect count
2. 24-75mm f/1.7-2.8 (equivalent) lens: LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX Lens and 3cm Macro Shot
Providing a 3.1x optical zoom, the 24-75mm equivalent lens is close to the classic 24-70mm focal length.
Giving you the flexibility to shoot a diverse range of subjects, from landscapes to portraits, the lens also benefits from a wide f/1.7-f/2.8 aperture for beautiful bokeh and fantastic low-light shooting.
Equipped with Power O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabiliser), and comprising 11 elements in 8 groups, including 2 ED lenses and 5 aspherical lenses with 8 aspherical surfaces, you can be sure that your shots will be sharp and superbly defined.
Macro shots can be captured beautifully thanks to a minimum focusing distance of 3cm (wide) and 30cm (tele).
3. Intuitive controls, easy composition and high-speed response
Along with a high-resolution (2764k-dot) Live View Finder, offering a 100% field of view and excellent magnification (0.7x, 35mm equivalent), significant improvements have been made to the rear LCD screen.
For example, resolution has been boosted to 1240k-dots, while touch-functionality has been added for improved ease-of-use. No matter your composition preference, the LX100 II has you covered.
Direct, intuitive control is promised thanks to dedicated rings and dials including an aperture ring, control ring, shutter speed dial or exposure compensation dial.
LUMIX LX100 II achieves high speed AF of approximately 0.10 sec* and high speed burst shooting at 11 fps (AFS) / 5.5 fps (AFC) to capture fast moving subjects just in-focus. The LUMIX LX100 II integrates Starlight AF which allows users to shoot a star in the sky at night with auto focus. This can be achieved by accurate calculation of contrast value in a smaller AF zone.
* Based on the CIPA standard. At wide-end, when using Live View Finder at 60 fps.
4. Ultra high-definition 4K video and 4K Photo for unmissable moments
Panasonic’s advanced 4K Photo function takes advantage of 4K video recording to allow you to shoot at up to 30fps*1 and extract the perfect moment as 8-megapixel stills directly in the camera. New additions include an Auto Marking function, which enables quicker jumping to the most appropriate frame; and Sequence Composition, the merging of various frames to create a special effect.
Post Focus and Focus Stacking functions have also been added, plus Light Composition mode can be used to create dramatic firework or night scenery shots with ease.
*1 About 4K motion picture recording / 4K Photo recording
– Use a card with SD Speed Class with ”UHS-I UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)” when recording motion pictures with [MP4] in [4K] or [4K PHOTO] (SD speed class is the speed standard regarding continuous writing.)
– Recording stops when the continuous recording time exceeds 15 minutes with [MP4] in [4K].
– When using an SDHC memory card: You can continue recording without interruption even if the file size exceeds 4 GB, but the motion picture file will be divided and recorded/played back separately.
– When using an SDXC memory card: You can record a motion picture in a single file.
– When the ambient temperature is high or continuous recording is performed, the camera may stop the recording to protect itself. Wait until the camera cools down.
*2 For [4K] video output, use an HDMI cable that has the HDMI logo on it, and that is described as”4K compatible”.
5. Creative possibilities increased, new L.Monochrome D mode and grain effect added
L.Monochrome D has been added to the monochrome Picture Styles options, which creates dynamic black and white images with emphasized highlights and shadows, all while preserving details. Choose from different grain strengths to add a filmic quality to your monochrome images.
6. Other features
– Bluetooth 4.2* and Wi-Fi 2.4GHz (IEEE802.11b/g/n/)*
The Lumix LX100 II integrates both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity for quick and easy image sharing. Bluetooth Low Energy compatibility means a constant connection can be maintained with minimum power consumption.
- AC/USB Power Charging
Charge the LX100 II’s battery either via AC or USB, making it ideal for a quick power boost while travelling.
* •The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ Logo is a certification mark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
•The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Panasonic Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.