Den nyeste fastvaren forbedrer AF-ytelsen i LUMIX S1H, S1R og S1. Dessuten vil LUMIX G100/G110 være kompatibel med LUMIX webcam-programvare (beta). I tillegg støtter LUMIX S5 nå utgang av RAW-videodata via HDMI. Les mer i vår informasjon på engelsk.
Firmware-Updates for LUMIX S-Series and G100
- Autofocus Improvements for all S-Series cameras
- Further performance updates for DC-S1 in 2021
- G100 compatibility to LUMIX Webcam software (Beta)
Panasonic today announces the release of firmware update programs for DC-S1H (Ver.2.2), S1R (Ver.1.6), S1 (Ver.1.6) and S5 (Ver.2.0) for the LUMIX S Series full-frame mirrorless cameras. These updates will be available free of charge on November 24th, 2020.
Additionally the S1 will be updated further to version 2.0 to enhance its functions and performance in the first half of 2021. Panasonic continues to follow their philosophy to implement advanced technology developments not only to new products but also to those already released and expand existing models via firmware update.
DC-G100/110 will also receive a free update (Ver. 1.1) available on November 24th, 2020.
Autofocus-Improvements for S-Series
S1, S1R and S1H will inherit the advanced autofocus technology and performance of the new LUMIX S5. The AF-upgrade includes improved detection technologies for humans and motion. In addition to the eye, face and body now the head is separately recognized by real-time detection technology. The camera keeps tracking the person even if he/she moves quickly, turns his/her head/back to the camera, tilts his/her head or moves far away from the camera. Additionally, improvements to the DFD technology have enhanced the continuous autofocus (AFC), which enables users to keep tracking small or fast-moving subjects. The AF-advancements are available for both photo shooting and video recording. The updates also include:
- Human/Animal recognition is available in [1-Area] and [1-Area+] AF mode.
- [AF+MF] mode can be used during video recording.
- AF-Recognition during V-Log-recording has been improved (S1H/S1/S5)
- [SS/Gain Operation] function has been added to S1R, S1 and S5
- A recording indication frame [Red REC Frame Indicator] has been added to S1R and S1.
- Vertical video playback has been added to S1H, S1R and S1
- 4K video files can now be transferred to a smartphone via Wi-Fi (S1H/S1R/S1)
- The monitors of S1H and S5 now can display the images flipped when the free-angle LCDs are rotated and [Horizontal Image Flip(Monitor)] / [Vertical Image Flip(Monitor)] are activated.
- 5K video recording has been added to S1R.
- 10-bit HDR video recording has been added to S1R [Like 2100/HLG]
- High-Resolution audio recording and dedicated menu settings for the DMW-XLR1 microphone adaptor have been added to S1R.
- The [Luminance Level] function in S1R now supports 10-bit recording.
- 4K 60P/50P 4:2:2 10-bit video output over HDMI has been added to S1R.
- C4K (4096×2160) video has been added to S5.
- [5.9K] / [4K] / [Anamorphic (4:3) 3.5K] 12-bit RAW Video Data output over HDMI has been added to S5. Also Apple ProRes RAW can be recorded on Atomos NINJA V (S5)
- Vector Scope display has been added to S5.
- Master Pedestal Level has been added to S5
- [L.ClassicNeo] and [L.Monochrome S] Photo Styles have been added to S5.
Further Updates for LUMIX DC-S1 in the first half of 2021
To meet the demands of users, the LUMIX S1 will continue to evolve. With Firmware 2.0 the user will be able to manually switch the Dual Native ISO settings. Further enhancements require the purchase of DMW-SFU2. These will include an anamorphic mode, timecode function as well as unlock V-Log recording. 5.9K/C4K as well as 4K60/50p 4:2:0 10bit internal video recording will be unlocked and 5.9K/4K/Anamorphic (4:3) 3.5K 12-bit RAW video data recording over HDMI on an Atomos Ninja V.
DC-G100/G110 Firmware Version 1.1
With the free download of Firmware Version 1.1 compatibility to the LUMIX Webcam Software (Beta) is added to the DC-G100/G110. Also the monitor now can display the images flipped when the free-angle LCDs are rotated and [Horizontal Image Flip(Monitor)] / [Vertical Image Flip(Monitor)] is activated.
 If no model is indicated, the improvement applies to S1H, S1R, S1 and S5.
 MOV-container, 4992×3744 Pixel, 30p/25p/24p, 4.2:0 10-bit, LongGOP, 200 Mbps, LPCM audio
 MOV only
 60p/50p, 4:2:0, 8-bit, LongGOP, 150Mbps; 30p/25p/24p, 4:2:2, 10-bit, LongGOP, 150Mbps; 30p/25p/24p, 4:2:0, 8-bit, LongGOP, 100Mbps. All LPCM audio.
 All functions may not be available depending on the situation. Software that supports Apple ProRes RAW is required to edit RAW video recorded with NINJA V. Apply the LUT(Look up table ) available on the following customer supports site to make the same color grading as V-Log/V-Gamut. https://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/dsc/download/lut/s1h_raw_lut/
 A Software Upgrade Key DMW-SFU2 (sold separately) is required to activate V-Log/MOV-function. Users who already have DMW-SFU2 installed do not need to purchase DMW-SFU2 again.
 5.9K(5888×3312) 29.97p/25p, 4K(4128×2176) 59.94p/50p, Anamorphic 3.5K(3536×2656)/50p